Monday, April 10, 2006

im just a girL

Some of my favourite quotes from my favourite movies....


I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it that you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
--Ten Things I Hate About You"--




Dont say we aren't right for each other, the way i see it is.. we aren't right for anyone else
--The Cutting Edge--


"Hope guides me. It is what gets me through the day and especially the night. Hope that after you are gone from my sight, it will not be the last time I look upon you."
-- A Knight’s Tale--


"If I do marry, I want it to be for love."
--Alladin--


"Love is such a strong word. And if you are going to use it, make sure you know what it means. Cause it hurts to hear and know that you don't mean it."
--Alone and Restless--


“You will see a lot of things, but they will mean nothing to you, if you lose sight of the thing you love.”
--At First Sight--


"Your heart is free, have the courage to follow it."
--Braveheart--


"I will love you my whole life. You and no other."
--Braveheart--


“Fate exists but it can only take you so far, because once you're there, it's up to you to make it happen.”
--Can't Hardly Wait--


"I kneel before you not as a prince, but as a man in love."
--Ever After--


"I give my smile to everyone, but I give my heart to only one."
-- Fifth Element--


"There was once a man that loved you too much to change you."
-- First Knight--


"I may not be a smart man, but I know what love is."
--Forrest Gump--


“A heart can be broken; but it keeps beating just the same.”
--Fried Green Tomatoes--


"She'll only break your heart, it’s a fact. And even though I warn you, even though I guarantee you that the girl will only hurt you terribly, you'll still pursue her. Ain't love grand?"
--Great Expectations--


"True love cannot be found where it does not truly exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does."
--Kissing A Fool--


“I love you even when you're sick and look disgusting.”
--Love Actually--


"Find someone who you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. You have to try, because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived."
--Meet Joe Black--


“It is at times like this that I know what my purpose is in life. I am here to love you, to hold you in my arms, to protect you. I am here to learn from you and receive your love in return. I am here because there is no other place to be."
--Message in a Bottle--


“There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.”
--Milk Money--


“I love you without knowing how, why, or even from where.”
--Patch Adams--


“You'll always know when the right person walks into your life.”
--The Butcher's Wife--


“You see I never stopped loving you, even though I couldn't see you.”
--The End Of The Affair--


"What will I give to live where you are? What would I pay to stay here beside you? What will I do to see you smiling at me?"
--The Little Mermaid--


“The only wrong thing would be to deny what your heart truly feels.”
--The Mask of Zorro--


“You can't express every feeling that you have every moment that you have them.”
--When Harry Met Sally--



There are only four questions of value in life.What is sacred?Of what is the spirit made of?What is worth living for?What is worth dying for?The answer to each is the same. Only love.
--Don Juan De Marco--


You're not perfect sport, and let me save you the suspense, this girl you met, she isn't perfect either. But the question is whether or not you're perfect for each other.
--Good Will Hunting--
(super favourite movie)



Some people can't believe in themselves until someone else believes in them first.
--Good Will Hunting--



You make me want to be a better man.
--As Good As It Gets--
(i've seen this more than 10 times..=)



Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place,suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace,suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,it all revolves around you.
--Moulin Rouge--
(from the song Come What May, gives me goosebumps everytime..)



Every man dies. Not every man really lives.
--"Braveheart"--


"I don't understand.""It's NOT about understanding! It's about NOT giving up."
--"What Dreams May Come"--



You gotta be fair to her, she loves you, and if you don't love her then you have got to tell her.
--"Jerry Maguire"--



I do not regret the things I've done but those I did not do.
--"Empire Records"--


There are moments when, no matter the posture of the body, the soul is on its knees.
--"Les Miserables"--