Monday, December 04, 2006

Better than Pablo

This poem was written by My Beautiful Light...it's way better than my favourite works of Pablo Neruda, Victor Hugo or ee Cummings...way better because he wrote this one for me...I don't know if reincarnation is something I believe in, but I must have done something really good in my past life to be showered with this kind of lavish affection...Thank YOU. You are beautiful....My inspiration....My friend....My happiness...Mi Bella Luce.....


Looking through your Eyes


I was once just looking at your face;
I was once just looking at your hair;
I was once just conversing with you naturally;
I was once just taking my day normally;
Until one day, when I was able to look at your eyes
When I saw a lot of wonderful features of you;

An amazing woman, simply beautiful inside/out;
Someone who could truly care without a doubt;
A woman with childlike heart that’s so comforting and warmth
Fragile yet strong and confident;

Knows when to laugh even knows how to cry
But surely knows how to love as well by heart
All of that was seen just by looking through your eyes