Monday, July 09, 2007

silence

I forget everything I want to say when I am with you, but I know that you know, that my silence means I cannot find the right words to let you know how much I love you, and how much I'm falling in love with you more each day. I just feel so inexplicably happy when you're holding me close to you. There's so many places I wanted to see, things that I would want to try, new adventures, new worlds to explore, but none of these can ever be greater than having this opportunity of knowing you. There's just no word to describe you. Thank you will never be enough, but thank you. In the silence of my heart, I want to tell you, I love you and I will be here for you.


"...giving is my way of loving, it's the only way that i know, i've got nothing much, i've got nothing to show, I love you, you know, although sometimes, it doesn't seem so..."