Monday, December 11, 2006

SMS from the heart

text message from my most favourite person in the universe..(12/09/06:::13:20) I am lost for words....I think i'll agree with the lyrics of the song playing right now, Michael Buble's "You'll never find another love like mine"....Definitely...There's no one else. I only have eyes for you. Miss you...



My angel in the night you are my love...
Why do I have to say goodbye?
Why do I have to cry?
Why do I have to look afar and blow my kiss at the sky?

Time is clickin so fast that ruins the moment of being with you.
It's time for me to go but I will look forward to being with you.
I'm helpless cause I have to go,
The great memoirs will be the only source of strength and happiness that I could hold on to.
I will be missing you...
Your genuine love inspires me.