Thursday, January 03, 2008

CARRIEDO

I keep on telling you about Carriedo. I cherish every moment we spend together, every conversation, every phone call, every little thing that we do together, but that moment in Carriedo, is the sweetest of all the memories I have of knowing you. I love going there, even before. I used to jog in the morning then drop by the Basilica to say a little prayer, then to the Market to buy fruits and dried fish. That was years ago, when I still lived in Dapitan. Every morning, after my one hour jogging, I would walk till I get there. I have so many memories of this place, I remember fainting because the church was too crowded and when I went out to get some air, I fainted. When I opened my eyes, so many people were around, others were curiously looking, one lady was trying to wake me up with Ammonia, good thing my mom followed me. ;)

Now, everytime I passed by Carriedo, I would smile, because that is the place where I realized that being with you, was real. I wasn't dreaming, and it fills my heart with so much joy, so much that though you're so far away from me (in distance...), I would just think of Carriedo. It was such a simple act, but so meaningful. Not every girl, gets the chance of being looked in the eye of the man you dream of, in the LRT station. You never said a word, but the way you looked and smiled at me, says it all it all... ahhh..and that sweet sweet smile, and what can I do but kiss you..(sayang sa cheeks lang...hehe) That person you only get to kiss in your dreams, and it happened to me. That person I've watched for years, hoping and wishing...And in that instance when you followed me and showed me the most beautiful smile I have ever seen, I wanted to cry, but there were just so many people, I didn't want so much attention, and of course, I couldn't find the nice ammonia lady, in case I fainted the second time... but if you can just hear my heart at that moment, it wanted to tell you, THANK YOU =) .