Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I don't need Shakespeare

I really miss you hon…It’s been a long day here in the office, but thoughts of you, made everything seem easier.( 4/28/09..9:55pm)


Today I feel so wonderful. I hear about people complaining about their partner and how they changed from how they were at the start of the relationship, to being someone else.

I feel wonderful because I don’t feel the same. I feel great, because you are not like those people, because you are better. There may be times when you seem to have forgotten about me, but I know, there is a reason, and that I will always understand you no matter what. I know how hard you try to fit everything you need to do in a day, and yeah, I know that sometimes, 24 hours in a day is simply not enough to do what you need to do. I wish there is a way for me to help you or make things easier for you, but I know how you love the challenge of accomplishing your goals, and I love you even more for that.

I feel so wonderful because every time spent with you, is more precious than the most precious jewel in the world, it’s just priceless. I love being with you. I love hearing your laughter. I love that you are not just my honey, you are my friend, you are my inspiration. You remind me all the time, how much God loves me. He knows, that I am happiest now that I have you.

I feel so wonderful because there’s someone as wonderful as you who loves me, even when at times, I am not so lovable at all. I love your hugs. I love your kisses. I love your encouragement. I love your words of wisdom. I love your kindness. I love your patience. I love your optimism. I love your determination. I love your jokes. I love your dance moves. I love you so much when you sing me love songs. I love your charm. I love your heart. I could go on all day, and simply, what I’m trying to say, is that I love you, everyday, every minute, every second, every heart beat. I love you, and I love what I have become, because of you.

I feel so wonderful because you have not changed since the day you found out that I love you. You have not changed although there were times that I have been childish and wanted so much of your time. You still love me, despite my flaws and imperfections. You continue to love me, although we can’t be together all the time. You still love me even when I cry. You love me, even when I laugh at your tootsie roll jokes. You’re not Shakespeare, but your words of love for me are better than all the poetry that all the greatest poets have ever made. I don’t need Shakespeare, I just need you.

I feel so wonderful because I miss you, and I know that you miss me too. I feel so great because I can’t wait to see your smile, and I know, when I see that, it’ll be another “happiest moment of my life” with you. I feel wonderful because, you are just so wonderful, and I am just me, but you love me, and what more could I ask for? What could be better than my most wonderful honey, my most charming handsomest sexiest kindest most loving sweetest honey? They can google all they want, but they won’t find a better honey, than my honey.